Sunday, January 11, 2009

can't be over yet...

Wait! Where did my weekend go? It can't be over yet, but it seems it is.

Ron started moving stuff around in Raine's room, and I took advantage of that to go through some of the toys that had been hanging around in hiding. We actually got rid of a good bit - or at least we sorted it and will get rid of it as soon as I can give it to the appropriate adults for the appropriate children. Some good stuff, too, although Raine has outgrown it. Happens, doesn't it.

Still with cleaning out the storage unit yesterday, and doing that today (and you really can't tell much by how her room looks...) there went the weekend. And I'm still tired and whiney. Ahhh well. There is always next weekend, which will be a three day one for me. Quilting? maybe...

No comments: